Stonebranch Healthcare is an NHS Framework-approved healthcare agency providing temporary and permanent staff to the private and public sectors, achieving over 94% in our most recent LPP audit.
As well as being one of the top paying agencies in the UK, our contracts are also on a non-exclusive per shift basis, giving you the flexibility to work as much or as little as you like, as well as for whomever else you choose. We also offer uniforms, assistance with revalidation and career progression, weekly pay, tax return assistance, as well as a host of perks, such as bonuses for reaching various shift targets. We also offer a generous £500 referral bonus.
We pride ourselves too on knowing each and every one of our staff personally, so will always do our best to create a work-life balance that suits you.
Please note that in order to comply with CQC licencing requirements, we require the following documentation from our nursing staff. Please have these compiled before contacting us to avoid unnecessary delays. (For HCAs, please contact us for our current requirements). Do not worry if your training qualifications have lapsed as we are able to arrange renewals:
- Up to date CV and details of two referees from your most recent position(s).
- Evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- Evidence of NMC registration Nursing or HA qualification
- Two forms of address proof from the past 3 months in order to complete a DBS
- Training documents including:
- BLS Health and Safety
- Fire Safety
- Complaints Handling
- Fire Safety
- Infection Control
- Lone Worker Training
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Handling violence and aggression (where applicable)
- Manual Handling training
- Evidence of immunity/immunisation to Measles, Rubella, Varicella, TB, Heb B and for those undertaking exposure prone procedures Hep B surface antigen, Hep C antibodies and HIV
- Indemnity insurance